Thinking it might be time to outsource your lead or sales generation calls? Here are five great reasons why you should be…
- You Want To Improve Your Customer Experience. Contrary to popular belief, hiring an external sales team can actually improve your customer experience journey. A good contact centre uses proven, regularly audited processes that are individualised according to the client’s needs, so contact with existing and potential customers is kept professional, productive and profitable. As long as communication is open and regular and your outsourcing efforts have a clearly defined role in the overall customer journey, outsourcing that first point of contact can be the basis for a long and fruitful relationship
- You Want To Save Money And Increase Productivity. Outsourcing your sales calls to a professional contact centre can be enormously beneficial to both your productivity and your bottom line. Choose carefully, and the return on your investment will be a dedicated sales team equipped with the latest training and technology to maximise call profitability and minimise call times. They’re also far less likely to make costly or embarrassing mistakes, and they absorb the cost of staff turnover and training.
- Your Leads Aren’t Converting. Chasing up unqualified leads or allowing too long between first contact and follow-up can be a costly and frustrating waste of time, and even the world’s greatest sales team can’t convert leads that weren’t really leads in the first place. A good contact centre should be able to identify and deliver genuine quality prospects based on clean, well-curated data. Choose a company whose criteria for lead qualification match your needs and, if possible, remunerate them based on actual qualified leads or sales provided, not on call rates.
- You Lack The Resources To Train And Retain Quality Agents. Finding and retaining quality sales staff to support your growing business can quickly become a black hole of time and resources. A reputable contact centre can instantly provide you with an experienced and highly trained team, backed by managers who are continually refining and honing their practices to deliver the best possible outcomes for your business.
- You Want To Focus More On New Media. While the phone call is still king in the ever-changing world of outbound sales, new media like social and digital marketing are becoming increasingly effective tools for finding, engaging and retaining new customers. If your business is one of the millions that could be doing more with new media, it may be worthwhile outsourcing an experienced team to look after your sales and lead generation calls so you can channel more of your in-house resources into future-proofing your business.